The name “Usain Bolt” is synonymous with “the fastest man in the world.” But have your heard of Tyson Gay? One tenth of a second separates them as number one and two, but it might as well be a decade. So it goes for search engine rank and being found on Page 1 versus Page 2. There is a 95% drop on in Google traffic between Page 1 and Page 2. So where does your company rank?
Your SEO tool box should include the following:
- Keywords – Put your thinking cap on and figure out what how your targeted folks search. What terms do they search on? Include those keywords on your site.
- Product Video and Images – Google doesn’t know what is on your site unless you tell it. Label your images and video – that will help Google find you.
- Content – They say content is king and it’s true. Put out good, valuable content regularly and that will add to your Google juice.
- Inbound links – The more links of your site that are out in cyberspace the better.
- Social Media – Use all your social channels to put your site links out there. This will help the Google crawlers find you and drive traffic to your site.
For more information and study results on SEO rank, check out this article. Anyone know who Eugene Aldrin is? Here’s a hint, he was right behind Neil Armstrong and took a giant leap for mankind. Just for fun I’ve included the videos of the first man on the moon and Usain Bolt shattering his own record. Enjoy!